Matthew Davidson’s Web Site
Matthew Davidson works as a Linux Systems Administrator in Lexington Kentucky.
The Lexington Kentucky area is a great place to live and work.
- Cost of Living: 5.6% below national average. See Forbes website for more information on our economy.
- Educated Residents. Lexington, According to the most recent U.S Census, is one of the most educated cities in the nation.
- See Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government.
- Food. Simply put a lot of great restaurants and Zagat has Lexington in it’s top 30 in 2017.
Other things that Matthew Davidson enjoys:
- Tropical Fish – Reef Keeping – See the Hobbies section for Matthew Davidson.
- Linux – See the professional part of my site for Linux.
- Open Source Projects: Azkaban, Chronos, Git, Nginx, ownCloud, Uptime, and others.
- Music: Almost all forms of music, but I’m a big fan of what came out of Minneapolis during the late 70’s early 80’s. Husker Du, Soul Asylum, The Replacements…