Matthew Davidson’s Hobbies Include:
Tropical and Marine Fish:
With multiple tanks I am keeping African Cichlids to Reef aquariums. I started the hobby helping my Dad with his tanks. Back then we kept angel fish (Pterophyllum), guppies (Poecilia reticulata), and tetras, then we got our first kribensis (Pelvicachromis pulcher) and I was hooked.
I’m currently maintaining 15 tanks. 14 of these tanks are freshwater and one is a reef tank that I have been keeping since the late 1980’s.
A couple of the Discus fish I was breeding:
Tropical and Marine Fish that I have kept.
- Apistogramma agassizii
- Apistogramma baenschi
- Apistogramma cacatuoides
- Corydoras aeneus (bronze corydoras)
- Melanotaenia boesemani (Boeseman’s Rainbowfish)
- Mikrogeophagus ramirezi (German Blue Ram)
- Pelvicachromis pulcher
- Pseudocrenilabrus multicolor (Egyptian mouthbrooder)
- Pterophyllum scalare
- Glossolepis incisus (New Guinea Red Rainbowfish)
- Symphysodon spp.
- A lot more to come.
- Green Striped Mushroom (Actinodiscus sp.)
- Toadstool Leather Coral (Sarcophyton sp.)
- Waving Hands Polyp (Anthelia sp.)
- More to come…